Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 PS, ID, AI - buyers licence - no subscription

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all

I have been working with CS6 PS, ID and AI. Since my subscription is running out and Im changing career paths, I would still like to open and edit my existing files. Is the only way to open and edit my CS documents by continuing my subscription? Is there still any reliable buyers licence market out there for CS6? Which other ways can I go to open and edit my existing ID, PS and AI files?

Thank you so much for your feedback!

This subscription dictatorship of Adobe is hideous.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

CS6 is no longer sold, so the only way for you to continue using CS6 is if you ALREADY own the serial number version

Do a search to find individual programs to read your files

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is no longer sold, so the only way for you to continue using CS6 is if you ALREADY own the serial number version

Do a search to find individual programs to read your files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The current version of CC should open your CS6 files. A standard subscription lets you upgrade. You can no longer get CS6 on a subscription and you won't be able to run it on a new computer at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines