• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Complaint regarding unwittingly cancelling a licence I did not cancel.

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. I wonder if someone can help here, because this was where I was told to go after spending just over an hour attempting to get the support team (took 6 people to find out what to do) to understand one-another and the problem.

I had two subscriptions on my account: one of them was an Adobe stock plan (paid monthly); the other the Creative Cloud All Apps subscription that I pre-paid for a 1 year licence. I cancelled the Adobe stock plan - and duly received the requisite e-mail confirming this change. However, unbeknownst to me this cancelled everything. While I understand this could have been done (and you have the option), this is not what I did hence why I just received an e-mail for the cancellation of the adobe stock, rather than the creative cloud (in any case, it was prepaid for a year - cancelling it is obviously not what I intended).

After explaining my issue, I was told I would be issued a redemption code for the remaining days in 5-7 business days. A bit of a hassle, but I understand this. However, a few hours later I recevied an e-mail saying I need to contact them again because of an 'issue' (it was an automated response). Contacting them again, every customer support person just referred back to the original person without any clarity as to what had changed - and they clearly were not going to budge, so I have come here. 

I was told to e-mail them back for clarity, and it now has been a few days with no response. I am minded to think they are not going to uphold this and hope I will just purchase a new subscription, which I of course will not be doing given this whole episode.

Is there someone here who knows how to actually speak to someone at Adobe, or get this issue resolved? As I saw on previous posts they need the case number it is: ADB-16373985-K4C7 CRM:00880000008373
It has, in writing, the point that I ought to be receiving another redemption code - I hope this is true, but I need to check given what happened with that additional e-mail.

Hope someone can help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniel5C41, good evening.
I can understand the discomfort you felt.
However, members of the community are also not in touch with the system, so they can't help you by writing down case numbers, etc.
Only customer support will be able to help.

Move this post to the Account, Payment, & Plan board.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your responding and moving it to the appropriate board. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines