• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service Complaint - Case: ADB-11192480-W0P0

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last 12 days I have been locked out of my Adobe account because I was not receiving phone verification codes. The speed and quality of support I received over the last 12 days has been really disappointing. I have been moved around in circles, repeating the same solutions, waiting for phone calls which never come, speaking to people who haven't read my case notes and being told my case was escalated on three separate occasions. On top of that, all email communications I've received have been in Spanish for some reason and I have asked for this to be fixed on four separate occasions. Frankly, this simple issue has been exhausting to solve and has prevented me from using my paid account for a significant period of time which has impacted our business productivity. When I asked the support team how to make a formal complaint they sent me to a developer feedback page and I have not heard back anything from that complaint. Which is what leads me here. I would like to know where/ who I can make a formal customer service complaint to. In the complaint I can outline the issue in more detail. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're a US citizen, why not register a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission? And with your state's consumer protection bureau? BBB (Better Business Bureau), a local TV station's consumer reporters?

You're getting charged for a service that you're not receiving, they're taking the money out of your wallet, and they are not providing adequate tech support/customer service.

Search this forum and you'll find you're not alone. Looks like something isn't right at Adobe. Like the infamous Hotel California, customers can sign up but never check out.

But, heck, Adobe's stock price is doing fine: https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/adbe  Look at the chart for the past 6 years. Stockholders are very happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, sorry to hear about this experience. Unfortunately, support agents or managers don't monitor this forum.
You'll have to contact them again at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and explain the situation.
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines