• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer service number

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up to a free trial back in december, I don't really use the software but though i'd try it out to for a university assignment (basically just using the fill and sign feature!) at the end of the 7 days I cancelled the trial, and was offered what I believed was an extension to the trial until february. I've now signed into my account to cancel the trial and I'm told I must pay a £68 cancellation fee?!? I'm still not due my first bill until March so as far as I can see I'm still in trail...? I've been going round in circles on the website trying to find a chat or a number to call but it keeps looping round and I'm unable to make any progress.

I need to speak to someone so that this can be cancelled as I do not wish to pay this extortionate fee for a product which as been missold. 

having done some research around the forums it upsets me to see that many other people have fallen for the same scam and it seems customer service are less than likely to help. I am running out of options and the next step will be to contact my bank to ensure that the money cannot be taken from my account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you were not offered an extended trial.  there is no such thing.

you were offered some free initial months of a one year subscription.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1614350093345.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to using Chat support through a web browser, Adobe provides phone support.

Search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Be prepared for a wait, and good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines