• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer services never answer the phone! COMPLAINT

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just been on hold to 0800 028 0148 for 45 minutes, then the line hung up. I tried again, this time 1 hour 14 minutes. This is really appalling. We pay alot of money to adobe. 

The reason I am phoning was to extand and upgrade my licence, to switch part of a subscription to another, so needed some advice on how to do it. I think I shall now cancel the subscription instead!

The online chat is not available. There is multiple videos online showing this issue: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-do-you-access-live-chat-support/m-p/11713516?page=1#M428...

Still doesn't work.

Can someone help me either with a phone number that works, or a link to a live chat that actually works. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The last time I called Adobe customer support, I was on hold for 2 hours. A year in to the pandemic and the phone support is still understaffed.

There's nothing anyone here can do for you with respect to a chat link or a different phone number. What you have is what we have. 

With respect to the chat, try another browser. I recently had to switch from Chrome to Edge (URK) in order to download some installation files, so that could work for you.

Make sure that you have all script, pop-up, and ad blockers turned off. When the chat opens, type in AGENT to be connected to a human instead of the bot.

This page is searchable for regionally appropriate phone numbers. There might be a different one there for you to use.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Meantime, I'm moving this to the Accounts, Payment, & Plans forum which is, I suspect, the more appropriate forum for the post. This forum is for help with using the forum in general.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines