Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete credit card infromation from adobe account

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Today I noticed you have saved my credit card information from previous transaction. I would not like to store/save my credit card information with adobe. Kindly let me know how to delete the credit card information from the adobe account.
Thanks 
TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/update-billing-information.html

If this doesn't help you have to contact the Adobe support. This is a public forum and we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems. 

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help. 

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below 

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bear in mind if you have a subscription, you may have promised to pay for a year, and promised to keep a credit card on the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines