• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

did not cancel free trial, now want to cancel for free

New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir/Madam as you will see i have cancelled my subscription and this was because i made a mistake and forgot to cancel my free trial and started getting charged. if you look at my account you will see that i have not used it sine the free trial. i was converting a document for a friend who was claiming benefits for a disabled child. i have since made several payments and would like you to consider waiving the charge of £60 you will charge me for cancelling this subscription as it is quite clear that i have not used it and have no need for it as i am a delivery driver who was doing a favour for a friend.

Thank you
john cilgram
TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gonna be charged for a simple mistake and cos of what's happening your inbox is full and I cant post you an email. This is very poor Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot contact Adobe by email unless they give you a special address. You must use Chat, and see if Adobe representatives are prepared to make a special exception for your circumstances. Good luck! (This is not Adobe Customer service, just other customers).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you John T Smith. I followed your link and spoke to an advisor who refunded cancellation fee. Thank you sir and thank you adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines