Highlighted

Did not understand contract, now want to cancel without penalty

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
My name is Marc and I am a student of Graphic Design in Spain, I have a problem and I would like to solve it but I don't know how.
A month ago I made an annual adobe subscription by mistake thinking that this is monthly,
I tried to cancel this subscription today but it asks me for a payment of 88 euros.
I would like to know if there is any way to cancel this subscription without paying,
since the programs do not work properly for me and I am paying for nothing. Thank you very much,
I wait for an answer

Topics

Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Did not understand contract, now want to cancel without penalty

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
My name is Marc and I am a student of Graphic Design in Spain, I have a problem and I would like to solve it but I don't know how.
A month ago I made an annual adobe subscription by mistake thinking that this is monthly,
I tried to cancel this subscription today but it asks me for a payment of 88 euros.
I would like to know if there is any way to cancel this subscription without paying,
since the programs do not work properly for me and I am paying for nothing. Thank you very much,
I wait for an answer

Topics

Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello jhon,
I wait for an answer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marc, good evening.
You must pay a cancellation fee.
If you make a contract by mistake or do not work as expected, you will receive a full refund within 14 days of your first order, but you will be charged a cancellation fee for subsequent cancellations. This is unavoidable because the contract is agreed upon at the time of contract.

Condiciones de suscripción y cancelación de Adobe

Similarly, there was a post about the cancellation of the student plan.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/adobe-student-discount/m-p/10803771

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines