Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different country

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I'm trying to pay for the Black Friday deal for 'All Apps' at AUD43.99 as I now live in Australia but it keeps reverting back to GBP (used to live in the UK) on the payment page. I've tried the chat line but no-one is replying. Don't want to lose the deal - can anyone advise?

many thanks.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ScubaSuzie, good evening.
Are there any remaining UK contracts?
In that case, since the ID is based in the UK, it is not possible to contract as it is.
You should have a separate email address and sign up as an Adobe ID in Australia. At that time, I moved to Australia, so I would like to explain why I signed a contract with another ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I managed to get it sorted by using a different email address but had some great help from the Adobe support team - all good now, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines