• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe offer any sort of military discount??

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2014 Aug 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just curious.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2014 Aug 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I recall correctly your Base or Post Exchange Software sales can tell you for sure. I've done a search on the Adobe site and there is no mention of anything like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2014 Aug 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2015 Aug 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would appear that Adobe do not offer any sort of Military or military Veteran discount.

I used the Adobe 'chat' to ask the question and was advised to call 'sales'.

I called sales and they couldn't answer my question, but said they would connect me with 'Customer Service'

Spoke to customer service who never really grasped what I was asking and after a long delay (after offering to reconnect me with sales!) I was given the standard web address for the software purchase page.

A great shame that it's possible to get a student or educational discount, but over 35 years of military service isn't acknowledged by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got the same runaround from adobe. sales, customer service, back to sales. both pointing the finger at the other.

reality is there is NO DISCOUNT FOR VETERANS. NO DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS EITHER.

SHAME ON ADOBE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many places do not offer senior/military discounts. It's a voluntary courtesy not an entitlement. You don't base your buying decisions on that.

The Creative Cloud is $10 monthly for Photoshop/Lightroom or $50 a month for Everything.

/Veteran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure about your "many" places don't offer veteran/senior discounts comment. like blowing smoke out of your you know what. pathetic response for adobe's disrespect. you're right, it's not an entitlement, it's a conscious choice to do the right thing. guess adobe doesn't know anything about doing the right thing.

that said, MOST BUSINESSES DO offer discounts. adobe is with a small majority of small. simple minded companies who CHOOSE not to honor and respect VETERANS & SENIORS.

SHAME ON ADOBE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mitchj3848739,

I was so close to siding with you but, as it turns out, <personal remarks deleted>.  You should relearn what it means to be appreciative and gracious.  You sound like you're angry with someone who didn't give you something that you didn't earn (assuming you are a veteran, and I believe you are) you earned a lot (you paid a lot too, just not to Adobe)  The country writ large, including myself, owe you very little at this point except gratitude for your efforts.  Discounts from private entities are a gift, and that's it.  Are you angry with everyone who didn't give you a gift? Please tell me that you didn't spend all that time in harms way for a 10% discount.  Alternatively, you could use your GI bill, enroll in a class and get on with yourself.  But, please, please stop making us all look like entitled little bitches.  You didn't sign up for discounts when you enlisted, in fact in 1982 when I went in the Navy, you were already in, there were still signs in Norfolk, Va that stated: "Sailors and dogs keep off the grass."

7 years Navy, 23 USCG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where were you in 1982? What conflict were you supporting? 

This is a user-based tech help forum. This is not the place for discussing policies we have no say over.

A link has been given where this can be discussed, so this topic is locked. -- Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2016 May 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't take away the value of the argument. Students are given a very substantial discount. Military men and women should get the same treatment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2016 May 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Take away the value"?

If anything I'm getting you over to the people who work for Adobe so you can make your case for senior and military discounts.

This forum is for user based volunteer Tech help. You are not addressing Adobe here. We don't decide policy, we basically use our collective experience to address technical issues for other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines