• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone know how I can contact Adobe to change the billing frequency from monthly to annual for

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to find a way to do this from my account, and there doesn't appear to be a way of contacting billing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

philh7091657, Hello.
For Billing, please contact support as per John T Smith's reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your account and click on Manage Plans.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

You have to cancel your old month-to-month plan before you can subscribe to a new annual plan. 

If you still need help, scroll down to the Contact Adobe button on the same page.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also have this problem and wish to change my billing frequency to annual.  When I go to cancel my current monthly subscription it says it will charge me $49 as a cancellation fee!  I am in Australia, is there an email address for Adoble accounts so I can get this changed?  All I can find for help is a virtual assistant or a US phone number.

Many thanks

Jill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jill and Philh7091657 please follow the links offered by John and Nancy.  You are currently posting in a public discussion forum.  

For any type of billing concerns please begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  Chat is available in English 24 hours a day, for billing concerns, so if you are unable to establish a chat session use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to begin the interaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines