Does cancelling my subscription eliminate my permission to use my work for commercial purposes?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will I be able to sell my photoshop work (done during the active license period) if I cancel my individual Photography plan? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Jun 26, 2020
ProDesignTools Most Valuable Participant , Jun 26, 2020
No, canceling your subscription does not eliminate your permission to use your work any way you like.   Yes, you will still be able to sell your Photoshop work after a subscription has ended.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, canceling your subscription does not eliminate your permission to use your work any way you like.

Yes, you will still be able to sell your Photoshop work after a subscription has ended.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You bet, glad to help! Enjoy your software and create great work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines