• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Creative Cloud subscription give you premium access to 500px?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that 500px has a subscription option (Pro+Adobe) that includes Creative Cloud licenses. I already have a Creative Cloud subscription directly through Adobe. Can I use my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription to get Pro features on 500px?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably not.  But this is a an Adobe user-to-user forum. You would need to ask 500px about that. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> Can I use my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription to get Pro features on 500px?

No, that offer is unique to 500px members.

Subscribing to an Adobe Cloud Plan through Adobe does not give you access to 500px.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

500px seems not to be an accurate partner in this deal.

I experienced twice that 500px charge me directly even if I do have a combination Adobe+500px. I do not know how 500px gave my credit card number. I created a complaint to my bank, and other to european bodies.

As they are located in USA, the do not respect european rules when saling in the EU. 

They condsider that "When you purchased the Pro and Adobe plan in 2018 you were sent an email that stated this "If you wish to renew your Adobe add-on after your first year, you must renew it through Adobe, as we are unable to renew Adobe add-ons." but they did not respect it by creating problems in connection.

I do consider that Adobe should review the protection of its cutommers and not provide 500px with confidential information.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines