Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double charged - HELP!!

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear community, 

I am using Adobe Premiere since a couple of months (28, 28 Euro monthly). And cancelled it in April. 

Now I detected that a similair amount (23,79 Euro monthly) was deducted from my credit card since last year November on top of the amount I paid for (mentioned above). Meaning my account was double charged (thats an additional 190,32 Euro = 213$), for a service I never used. 

Customer care (help), is telling me that my credit card was used for two adobe accounts. The one time I am aware of, and the other time, they are saying its with a similair Email address (just spelling of my first name is slightly different..the rest of the Email address is exactly the same - however, they wont tell me what Email address it is). The agent is telling me he can manually stop that my credit card is being charged but cannot confirm this transaction to my Email addreess, as he could only do that to this suspcious other Email adress.

1. OK - its hopefully being stopped now

2. But how do I get my money back?, this is a SCAM for me (I am 100% sure, I dont use any other Email adress with a similair first name, and also I did not use 2 Adobe accounts at the same time).

All very supiscious and I am seeking for any valuable advice. 

Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Download & Install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case i would suggest you talk to your bank to dispute the charge on the email id that is not yours. You might be a victim of identity theft

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Manan,

Will try to do so anyways.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines