• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Portfolio to another account

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firts of all, sorry for my english. I have a problem here. I am on behance before than I got the Creative Cloud that I paid monthly. So, sometimes, when I am logged on behance with one email and I go online on creative cloud, they are bouth differents accounts. So I didnt figured it out when I was creating my Portfolio on adobe, then, I created it on the behances email, that email that is not the same that i use for my Creative Cloud account. Anyway, I have finished my portfolio and when I try to publish it, its says I have to pay. Someone here knows if I can do something to put that portfolio in my creative clouds account? Is there any way that I could export what Ive done or I must start since the beggining? Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no way to export from Portfolio.  Your free account is separate from your paid account.  I'm sorry to say you must start over and this time log-in with your paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines