• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facing challenges with Customer Service

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Live Chat and was with someone for 2 hours who was lovely but seemed to struggle to understand my situation. Finally requested a callback from a real person and was asked what times I would be available. Then got sent a time outside of that (at 9pm when I had requested within business hours) There was no way to request a change from the email I received from Adobe which stated the time. So I went back to chat and asked for a new time. Had someone who felt the need to read back through my whole case which took ages – then they promised that I would be contacted with a new time. Never got contacted. Tried chat again – same thing. For the amount Adobe charges for its products, I had hoped for better customer service. How should I proceed given Adobe's Live Chat has clearly let me down? (I live in the southern hemisphere so me phoning Adobe's is not an option)

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum.  We have no control over online chat or the availability of agents during this Covid-19 global pandemic.  Everyone is getting slammed with inquires and there are fewer agents available to assist customers.  That's the reality everywhere.

• Which Adobe app and version # are you having trouble with?
  • Is this a new installation?  Did it ever work on this machine?
  • What is the exact problem, error code, etc...?
  • Which operating system?
  • What if any troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did eventually get a call back from someone senior  (though Covid aside, it was super difficult to get beyond cut and paste style responses that didn't take all the specific detail I had shared into account +  I had to keep describing the whole complex issue again and again to each person) The senior understands that there's a glictch going on from the Adobe side and its currently under investigation. Thanks for your concern. I wasn't expecting anyone here to adress the problem as I knew it was too tricky – was more loking for advice as to what avenues I could take if I was getting passed from one customer service person to another with no progress. I couldn't find anything on Adobe's site for what else I could do and thought someone here might know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines