• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free creative cloud switched to 7 day trial

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My school (UF) set up the free adobe creative cloud system in response to the COVID-19 situation. I was able to login through my school account, install and use Indesign yesterday with no problems. Today I installed Premiere to work on a video project, but when I open the app I am only given the option to start a 7 day trial or exit. I need this app for the remainder of the semester not just 7 days. I'm pretty sure the issue is not through my school since the free apps were working yesterday. The only thing that has changed is I downloaded a template for Premiere for one of my classes, but I dont think that would effect it. I tried contacting customer care as well but I've been on hold for a while. Any help is appreciated

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. In every application I get asked if i want to test the 7 day free trial. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please log-in to your account below to confirm your plan is active and what you think it is.
https://account.adobe.com/plans
If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

Sign-out/sign-in to Creative Cloud

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines