• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

free trial

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! i just bought all creative cloud, expecting there would be free 7 dyas trial before i actually pay, so i can actually see what apps i need the most. But i was charged full price asap, no free trial. didnt buy it before

why did it happen?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Only 1 trial allowed per customer computer.  If this is a new subscription, you may cancel within 14 days of purchase and receive a full refund.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only 1 trial allowed per customer computer.  If this is a new subscription, you may cancel within 14 days of purchase and receive a full refund.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if your tricked int taking a free trial, like I have been, the public should know about it.  I've tried everyway I know to connect with Adobe but the emails they send bounce back as do not reply.  When you go on chat and type cancel free trial, no one gets back to you.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody conducts business by e-mail because it's not secure.

Please log-in to your account below with a web device that accept cookies and does not have script blockers.  Click Manage Plans > Cancel
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe

Account portal pageAccount portal page

Click the chatbot icon

Chatbot iconChatbot icon

At the chat box, type Agent followed by enter key and wait for a human.

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal. Please be patient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, you really should change your forum screen name. 

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines