• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GALAXY TAB S6 LOG IN ISSUES

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 and it will not log into my account. I will select options to log in via my Google account, or FB account or even my email and password, it only says "please try again later". How can I resolve this issue? it is annoying as I want to share a file and it pops up every time

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

Have you tried using your Actual Adobe ID? The Email address and password you used to sign up for whatever subscription plan you have.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What exact Adobe program are you using on that mobile device?

What type of account, Subscription, do you have?

With a Computer can you log into the Adobe website and check your account status?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines