• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google account

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I want to ask a question. I created this account using google. I want to delete this account and create account with the same email but without using google. How can I do that ? Can I ? Does someone from Adobe have to do this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So now you have an Adobe ID, an email address and passwords, that uses AUserName@gmail.com and you want to Stop using the Gmail address and use something else Like AUserName (Same User name used on Gmail) @SomeOtherDomainName. com/org/net/whatever.

Is that correct.

If you already have that email address just go to your Adobe ID account settings, Manage Account, on the Adobe Main website and change your Primary email address for your Adobe ID.

2020-06-20 13_02_18-Home _ Adobe Creative Cloud.png

2020-06-20 13_03_58-Adobe Account.png

2020-06-20 13_04_39-Adobe Account.png

DO NOT DELETE YOUR ADOBE ACCOUNT. If you do that you will lose all that is associated with that Adobe ID. Just change the Primary Email Address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum. Account, Payment & Plan.

Please note the email address you used for this forum is the same as Your Adobe ID email address. So once you change the primary email address on the main Adobe website you will need to use that new email address to Sign into these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To change social media connections, log-in to your account below and click on Connected Accounts.

https://account.adobe.com/profile

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines