• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have a problem when i need to paid Annual Plan

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a little problem when I want to pay for the Photography annual subscription plan, but I have a problem with the words

"Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone "

I have changed credit / debit cards many times but the results I get are still same,, I hope you can help me

Cheers

Thank you

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support. Sorry, but we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems. Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help.

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support is not going to contact you, but scammers will

Beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines