• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have Photography Bundle But Want Another Application not included

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some advice on how I should go about my problem. I currently have the Adobe Photography bundle which costs $9.99 per month. As an aspiring photographer, this bundle has been extremely helpful and well-suited to my needs. However, I have been wanting to explore and play around more with Adobe. I am particularly interested in Illustrator as I want to delve deeper into graphic design. As such, I began looking into the app and saw that it was worth $19.99 per month, more than the bundle cost. Is it worth buying this one application for $19.99 per month? I am not so sure. Moreover, I saw that the Creative Cloud bundle is worth also $20 per month, so if I wanted Illustrator, would that be the better bargain? (Sidenote: if I get the Creative Cloud Bundle has everything, so how would that affect the applications I already own? I do not want to purchase the apps again, if possible) 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Creative Cloud all apps bundle is $53. This all shows that Photoshop is an amazing bargain at only $10. All other apps are $20 singly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines