• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having two users for different Applications.

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one laptop that I use for work as much as for personal stuff. 

I use Adobe Acrobat for work, so my boss has created account for it, and pays for it. 

I also like to use Lightroom and Photoshop, I do photography in my spare time. And for those I have my own subscription. 

But since I am using both almost everyday, it requires me to switch accounts, every time I want to use one or the other. Switching accounts is also a pain in the ass (why is it so comlicated???) - I have to go and switch it on website, then hope that it will switch in Creative Cloud. Sometimes it just doesn't switch. I am considering to cancell LR and PS only for that reason. 

Is there a way to have two different accounts for different applications? Please, help to solve it. 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's an easier way:  sign in with one account (using your cc app) open your program(s) from that account then sign out of the cc app and sign in with your other account and open your other program(s).  ie, once opened you no longer need to stay signed-in (for a while).

how sign out and then back in using your cc app: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines