• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with a refund

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is anyone please able to help me at all? I have been trying to find a way to contact adobe via chat, phone or email and it is impossible. I am needing some help with trying to get a refund as I can see the I have been charged £19.97 a month for the last few months for Adobe ID when I havent been using it at all and thought I cancelled it months ago as I only needed to use it once in December. I am a student and part time NHS worker and worried about money constantly and to see that this has been coming out of my account has panicked and confused me as I cant find a way to cancel the subscription completely and contact asking for a refund? Please help, - thank you

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines