• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get someone from accounts to contact me? I've been trying for months... it's impossible... 🤬 they keep taking money from me without providing a product. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You question is confusing, what did you buy and from whom. Did you buy it directly from Adobe or a reseller? Please elaborate on the issue you are facing

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Lightbox about 6 months or so ago,  downloaded it and I got a message box come up stating my OS wasn't able to install the software so I wanted to cancel the subscription,  I haven't been able to contact anyone and they have been taking my money ever since. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it was direct from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble but unfortunately you will not find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information. You will have to contact Support for the resolution of your issue. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, your browser has cookies enabled and no script blocker is enabled. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to what Manan said, be aware that you can be waiting for support (either online or phone) for hours. Like all other companies, Adobe is experiencing staff shortages due to COVID-19. The last time I contacted them via chat, it was a bit over 2 hours before I was connected to an agent.

Also, when you do connect to chat, type in AGENT at the prompt to get a live person. Otherwise you're dealing with the chatbot and it has limited resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines