• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hi [Mod Edit: I want to cancel my subscription]

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I registered for a free photo shop experience in December, but I didn't know if it was being paid since then, and I found that it was being paid continuously today. I haven't used it since the free trial.
I don't even have to sign in, so I'd like a refund of all the money that was paid. I also want a full refund without paying the fee

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Get Started forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

임성희 Good evening.
Regarding contracts and fees, forum members cannot solve them. You need to talk to a customer support Adobe employee.

Contact us here during business hours.

Adobe 도움말 센터

The free trial version is provided to verify the operation on the premise of purchase, so you will be asked for billing information in advance.
Please note that billing will start automatically after the free period ends, which is indicated when the trial version starts.
In some cases, you will be treated as an early termination of the annual plan, and you may be required to pay 50% of the remaining period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

임성희, please remember to provide useful information in your post titles about your issue or problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines