• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible service and illegal scheme

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I _was_ trying to buy Adobe Photoshop Element & Premiere bundle.  The adobe web site has it on special "today only" for US89.99.

When I click on "buy now" it sends me to a billing screen where the price is US149.99. That, on its own, is an illegal practice.

Now, I give them the benefit of the doubt and find start a chat session.  The agent would not acknowledge the price on the adobe web site.  When asked to speak to a supervisor, I was passed on to another agent.  At this point, I guess there was a note on my file "give this guy the run around".  They passed me on from one agent to the other...until, I guess, they run out of agents and left me hanging on "waiting for a connection".

Wow....this is so, so bad.

If I have this much problems buying the software, I cannot imagine what the support is like.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look again more closely. See my screenshot below.

The License Upgrade is much less than the Full License for first-time buyers.

That said, $150 for BOTH apps is still a bargain. But if you have any questions, contact Adobe customer billing by clicking the online chat icon.   This is a user-to-user community.  Nobody here can help you with billing matters.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at my screenshot (it was in my original post) - The price advertized is indeed 89.99.  The problem is when you go to buy it wants to charge 149.99.  No use buying an upgrade (I have a previous version) as the full license cost less.

I did contact the chat and they are the ones that gave me the run-around.

Screenshot (9).png

 

Screenshot (10).png

It looked to me like Adobe was also responding whithin the community - that is whom I was hoping to get an answer from.

Sorry if this is not the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, that appears to be a regionally restricted offer for Canada only.  I can't access it from the US.  Maybe that's why nobody at Adobe support in India knew what you were talking about either.  You need to ask for a billing supervisor and tell them this is regarding the special offer for Canada's customers. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines