• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I contact support?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to reach customers' service but it's just a loop, sending me between few pages and get me back to where I started, is there a link to get to talk to someone? 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Inam4cs, I am sorry you are facing problems contacting our support team.  Please use a different web browser, smartphone, or tablet to contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  It is likely the current web browser's security settings, add-ons, or plug-ins are blocking your ability to establish a successful chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inam4cs, I am sorry you are facing problems contacting our support team.  Please use a different web browser, smartphone, or tablet to contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  It is likely the current web browser's security settings, add-ons, or plug-ins are blocking your ability to establish a successful chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your help, the chat pop-up didn't appear on google chrome until I restarted the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines