How can I delete my account? There is no "cancel plan" in my creative cloud free membership.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I delete my account? There is no "cancel plan" in my creative cloud free membership.

TOPICS
Account management, Creative Cloud

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015
This is an open forum, not Adobe support... You need Adobe support to cancel a subscription-cancel http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html-or by telephone http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/phone-support-orders.html

translate

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need this question answered, too. I keep getting billed and I have tried to cancel!!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... You need Adobe support to cancel a subscription

-cancel http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html

-or by telephone http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/phone-support-orders.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am glad to see the phone link which i will try in the morning. Every support link I tried forced me into this forum!! I would completely rather solve this problem than be left with only this forum to try to solve this issue. The process in the link you included to cancel does not work for the free account... which is supposed to be free and not charging me every month.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. The link you just gave us, force us to this forum. (I have seen your link many times before throughout the process of deleting the account.) There is no way I can cancel my whole account. I tried every possible way, but I end up here in this forum.

My account is in expired free trial. There is no "cancel plan" button to push!!!!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that you would completely like to delete the Adobe ID.The 30 day trial will get suspended on its own after 30 days , however the Adobe ID remains, in case you plan to buy or use any other trial, you can use the Adobe Id made out of your Email.

If you want to delete your Adobe ID and all services you have attached to it? For instance, you would no longer be able to see your order history on Adobe.com.

If this is the case, you will need to contact Adobe support. Here are some links to help initiate contact:

http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Regards

Rajshree

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree,

Yes I would like to delete completely my registration. I am sorry to say but I have seen your links many times and both of them drives me here so I can't delete my account. Is there anyone who can actually delete my account?? I want it deleted. No link gives me an email address or anything useful. Just this forum.

Please delete it completely for me!!

Regards,

Leó

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried :

Contact | Adobe

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

I am sorry you need to contact support for deletion as there are certain guide lines to be followed which the support can complete.

Regards

Rajshree

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to cancel my free accounts as well.  I should have known not to trust Adobe.  I would like my cloud and create accounts deleted.  I tried the support instructions and, not surprisingly, the contact and support page will not load; it simply times out.

Please remove my account and all personal information about me from Adobe databases.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support

-other users here can't help with an account problem

-please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2015 Jan 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already contacted support yesterday via chat, but there is no reply. If there won't be any response untill tomorrow I will write this on twitter just like others. I want this nonsense to end!!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2015 Jan 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you were unable to contact support as an exception I have raised the ticket for deletion of Adobe Id, documented in Case Number 214732760 .

It will take few days to get it deleted. I have emailed you in person too.

Regards

Rajshree

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also want to delete my account please help.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also want my account deleted!

It is outrageous this difficulty for something that goes against the client's free will! I am glad that Twitter replies /retweets faster nonsenses like this!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

* Leaks my personal data

* Makes me agree to new terms and services when I have to reset my password to sign in to delete my account

* Funnels me to this forum where I have to register a name just to read the posts

* Posts tell me I can't delete my account, certainly not via the forums

I want to cancel my account, not give you more of my personal data to lose.

If you've had a large data breach there should be a "delete my account" link next to any password reset link.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my NON-FREE membership, cunts!

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 8:12 AM, stuartg62431264 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines