• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I make a package from my apps to pay them together in one go?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought apps separately and the payments are done separately. How can I make a package from my apps to pay them together in one go?
And can I later add apps to my package to pay them all together again and maybe also get a discount for this?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe don’t recognise custom packages. They just want everyone to get the All Apps package, but converting subscriptions is generally done by cancellations. They have the power to waive cancellation fees in this case, but only if the cancellation is done by Customer Service. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just cancel your single apps plans and get the All Apps plan instead.  One monthly bill for 31+ apps and services. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines