• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW DO I CONTACT ADOBE WITH A PROBLEM? EMAIL? PHONE NUMBER?

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find a subsection for 'ripped-off' so I hope here will suffice. 

I made a STUDENT account at the start of my Graphic Design degree (2019). Upon purchase it was described as an ‘annual plan’ so of course I assumed it would end after 1 year. Come second year of my degree I purchased another STUDENT account. Whilst paying for my new account, Adobe was also still taking money for the old - what I was lead to believe was inactive - account. However, this time it was charging me the full price rather than the student price. I am a loyal Adobe customer and I think it’s totally unfair that you are given the option of a ‘ANNUAL student plan’ when in reality it is NOT. The intention is clearly to mislead young people that CANNOT afford to be ripped off. I feel I am going round in circles trying to get help with this problem. I can't find any ACTUAL customer help or support - a few generic answers to generic questions doth butter no parsnips. HOW CAN I CONTACT ADOBE DIRECTLY WITH MY PROBLEM? EMAIL? PHONE NUMBER? SNAPCHAT? ANYTHING. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe automatically rolls over subscriptions every year unless you deliberately cancel it. This information is found in the subscriptions terms which are linked from the purchase page. 

As @Peru Bob said, you will need to talk to customer support for this. He gave you the weblink for Chat support; you can also try googling for Adobe Customer support, which will give you a regionally appropriate phone number to call.

Be aware that thanks to the pandemic, wait times will be long whether you call or use chat. Please be polite when explaining your problem. Like everyone else, the customer support people are under a lot of stress right now.

And I love the phrase "doth butter no parsnips". I hope I remember it, because it's wonderfully evocative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines