Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get a refund?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I had the 7 days trial on InDesign which I thought that I had cancelled, but apparently I just cancelled my Photography-plan which I also had a trial on.

The test period ran out of time, and I stopped using the program. And now 1 month later I noticed on my bank account that I've payed for 2 months subscription. This is really unfortunate, since I don't have the money for the program, nor any use of the program.

When you are about to start the trial it clearly says "RISK-FREE TRIAL". But now when I wanted to cancel my subscription it says that I have to pay for a whole years use. And I don't understand why I have gotten ZERO e-mails regarding this. No bills, no reminders or info. If I've been paying for 2 months subscriptions, I think that I at least should get an email regarding the bill, something that other subscription services always does.  

Can I please get som help since this is something that really is bothering me. Theres absolutely no room in my economy to pay for this subscriptions so I really need helt cancelling it and get a refund. And when I contaced the support all they could offer me was 3 free months of my subsciption.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keekm, sorry you were unable to cancel the membership before you were charged.  Just removing the applications, or not using the programs, is not enough to cancel the membership.  You can find steps to cancel the membership at http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html.

If you have any questions, then please discontinue posting in a public discussion forum and contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines