Highlighted

How to cancel a Creative Cloud membership

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry to see you cancel your membership.  If you are facing any technical difficulties preventing the use of your membership please contact our support team directly at Contact Us.  Please make sure to log into http://www.adobe.com/ with the Adobe ID tied to your membership prior to contacting our support team.

If you have a month to month Creative Cloud Complete, Single App, or Photography plan then please see Cancel your membership or subscription | Creative Cloud for information on how to cancel your membership from the Manage Account page.

If you have an annual Creative Cloud Complete, Single App, or Photography plan and wish to cancel your membership then please contact our support team directly.

If you have a month to month or annual Creative Cloud Complete, Single App, or Photography plan and are located in a country listed here then please contact our support team directly to update your membership status.

Wai9844594 if you have an annual membership then you will need to contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care.  A one to one interaction is necessary to ensure that you are authorized to cancel your annual membership.

This public forum discussion is designed to provide guidance on the process to cancel a Creative Cloud Complete, Single App, or Photography plan.  If you wish to cancel the membership then please utilize the links offered within the discussion.

Topics

Account management, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

How to cancel a Creative Cloud membership

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry to see you cancel your membership.  If you are facing any technical difficulties preventing the use of your membership please contact our support team directly at Contact Us.  Please make sure to log into http://www.adobe.com/ with the Adobe ID tied to your membership prior to contacting our support team.

If you have a month to month Creative Cloud Complete, Single App, or Photography plan then please see Cancel your membership or subscription | Creative Cloud for information on how to cancel your membership from the Manage Account page.

If you have an annual Creative Cloud Complete, Single App, or Photography plan and wish to cancel your membership then please contact our support team directly.

If you have a month to month or annual Creative Cloud Complete, Single App, or Photography plan and are located in a country listed here then please contact our support team directly to update your membership status.

Wai9844594 if you have an annual membership then you will need to contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care.  A one to one interaction is necessary to ensure that you are authorized to cancel your annual membership.

This public forum discussion is designed to provide guidance on the process to cancel a Creative Cloud Complete, Single App, or Photography plan.  If you wish to cancel the membership then please utilize the links offered within the discussion.

Topics

Account management, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot contact support because your "24 hour" chat is unavailable. Your telephone support callback doesn't support phone extensions. And your estimated wait time of 18-27 minutes was over 90 minutes before I gave up.

I am being overbilled for 6 seats when I called in last month to reduce the number of seats to 4, and I have to talk to an Adobe rep in order to cancel the extra 2 seats-- I am not permitted to cancel the seats on my own.

Please contact me at <Removed by Moderator> to resolve this billing issue. Since this issue was not resolved over the telephone last month, I require all further instructions and responses from you to be in writing.

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andyc67930462 I am sorry you are facing difficulties contacting our support team.  I checked the e-mail address/Adobe ID which you utilized to post to this forum and I do not see an active membership applied to it.  If you wish to cancel your membership please make sure to log into http://www.adobe.com/ prior to contacting our support team directly at Contact Customer Care.

Please also be aware this is a public forum.  I have edited your previous reply to remove your e-mail address.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Please cancel my membership too.

I cannot do it online

Regards

Florin Balcu

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Florin please ensure you are logging into http://www.adobe.com/ with the Adobe ID tied to your membership prior to attempting to cancel your membership.

For future viewers of this discussion the most common reason of not being able to cancel an Adobe membership is not being logged into the account tied to that membership.  Please make sure to log in with the Adobe ID tied to your membership before beginning the cancellation process.  Information on how to locate your active membership and how to contact our support team directly is available within this discussion.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged in but they asked me to wait.  Please also cancel my membership

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no support team to get in contact with. I want to cancel I signed up yesterday and this doesn't have features I need for my job.

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mirkac99933634 I am sorry but you will need to be signed into http://www.adobe.com/ with the Adobe ID tied to your membership to cancel your membership.  If you are not logged into http://www.adobe.com/ under the account tied to your membership then you will not be given the option to cancel your membership.

I reviewed the Adobe ID/e-mail address utilized to post to this forum and there is not an active membership tied to that account.

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fixed. please stop emailling me

Translate

Translate