• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel the free one month Creative Cloud services?

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

I've recently got a cupon code for NVIDIA to use Creative Cloud services for free. I redeemed it and I want the service. How can I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Cancellation Terms:

You can cancel your subscription anytime via your  page or by contacting Customer Support*. If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable, and your service will continue until the end of your contracted term.

from here:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html#

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote:

I've recently got a cupon code for NVIDIA to use Creative Cloud services for free. I redeemed it and I want the service. How can I do that?

End Quote:

PLEASE READ the Fine Print.

That code is for getting one month Free for signing up for a Year Subscription. Which will Auto Renew at the start of the next year.

It is NOT Get one month Free with no other commitment.

If you sign up for a year subscription and then cancel after one month you will own Adobe 50% of the remaining subscription fee.

PLEASE READ the Terms and the Fine Print.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohh Lord what I've done! 😢😥

I just want to try it, for one month. What if this one month code expire? If I don't choose a plan? Or delete my account? How much do I have to pay if my inactive? 

I'm so nervous! 😰

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>How much do I have to pay if my inactive?

Already answered... 50% of the remaining balance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cancellation Terms:

You can cancel your subscription anytime via your  page or by contacting Customer Support*. If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable, and your service will continue until the end of your contracted term.

from here:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines