• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel your plan so that you can use it only 12 months

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since there is no customer support and it's very hard to find the exact information I'm looking for, I am giving it a go here instead, if someone knows how this works. 

Last year I bought the 12-year subscription where I pay monthly. I just wanted to pay for 12 months, and use it for 12 months. The problem I have now is that there is no clear information when I have to end my plan, so I don't get charged for one more year. I quit my plan today, one month in advance, but now it says I can't use the products any longer, even though I paid for 12 months.

How should I have done instead so that I could've used the services that I paid for? And why isn't Adobe transparent and clear about this vital information for customers? 

On Netflix this information is super clear and transparent, and you get clear information about when you will get charged or not, and when to cancel your subscription. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Customer Service:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, the first link you forwarded does not answer my question. I want to know exactly the latest day when I need to cancel my plan, so that I can use the services that I have paid for, and not pay for more than 12 months. This is basic information that should be more accesible and easier to find. 

Still, when I went to the "Contact us-button", i was not forwarded to the site that you listed with the customer service phone numbers for different countries around the world. I think there is a bug or something lacking with the site, because you get reforwarded to the same page over and over again.

Because of this, I already quit my plan, and cannot use the last month I paid for. Of course I am quite dissapointed because of that. I both paid for the services for an extra month, but I actually needed to use Indesign one last time, and now I can't do that. And I don't want't to sign up for a month or a whole year again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still, when I went to the "Contact us-button", i was not forwarded to the site that you listed with the customer service phone numbers for different countries around the world. I think there is a bug or something lacking with the site, because you get reforwarded to the same page over and over again.

By @Louise5CC7

It works for me on Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also use chrome so that's not the problem. There might be a bug for people not living in the US or something like that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your Account portal.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Make a note of when your subscription expires.

To avoid penalty fees, set a reminder on your mobile phone or Google Calendar app to cancel in your 12th month after the last payment is processed but BEFORE your plan renews.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have a calendar. My question is, exactly when is BEFORE? 

How do I know which day is the last day I have to quit my plan so I can use all the days I paid for and not be charged for another period/year or month? Do I have to quit my plan one month in advance, two weeks in advance, or the day before I get charged for another year? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your online invoice shows when you're billed each month.  Cancel in the 12th month.  Service stops at the end of the month. So if your credit card is usually billed on the 16th, you can cancel on the 17th or 18th before the following month starts without penalty.  If you have more questions, contact Adobe Support.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines