• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change to student account while cancelling Illustrator monthly subscription without fee?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm a Design student and realized I should've used that option since the beginning. I have the basic Photoshop + Lightroom plan, along with Illustrator (which by itself if 24,19 euros per month). I want to change to a student account, but it asks me to cancel Illustrator, which would result in a 133 euros fee for canceling it (but in fact I want to keep on using it with the Student Account).

How can I change it to a student account without having to pay a fee for cancelling the monthly Illustrator plan? 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could wait until the 12th month of your contract to cancel your services without penalty.

Or you can contact Adobe Customer Care via online chat and persuade the agent to waive your cancellation fees for Photography and Illustrator so you can join the Student/Teacher All Apps plan.  Also you must provide proof of eligibility for the student plan.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines