• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get answers about what Adobe is billing us for each month

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just spent about an hour and 20 minutes on a live chat with Adobe support to find out what the recurring charges are to my credit card. I had been pretty busy with my main company and only just noticed that we paid a one year annual subscription for Adobe Acrobat for my other company, but we had also been billed $29.99 for the last couple of years as well. That just went up to $52.99 in the last couple of months. None of these charges is showing up in the billing history in either of my two accounts. Of course, I have concerns that I'm paying for someone else's Adobe products, thus my inquiry about what products was I paying for. They asked about what email it would be associated with and I gave them every employee and past employee I could think of.  None of those had accounts. I had the billing dates of the card charges and supplied the first 6 digits and the last 5 digits of the employee's credit card under which these charges were showing up, as requested by the agent and his reply in the end was that he could not locate these charges and referred me to investigate the charges with my bank. Of course, I'm going to dispute these charges with American Express but I can only go back 6 months. You would think Adobe would be able to look up their own billing system!! Has anyone had any success by calling the toll-free number or is that another rabbit hole? If we've paid for Adobe subscriptions you would think they would be able to grant me access to those. Any advice or experience to share?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's possible an employee's card was compromised without them knowing. 

Contact your bank immediately.  The longer you wait, the less chance there is of recovery. 

[Moving from Community Help which is for discussions about these forums to Account, Plans & Payments.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines