• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to manage my installs

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My main computer is a desktop with LR and PS.

6 months I switched my hard drive to SSD.

When I started my computer and ran LR I was told I had used up my installs and I was able to unselect some old installs from a chart shown me and I was able to proceed.

Assuming I am allowed a second install I decided to install both on my 15" laptop I did and it went smoothly but now I have a concern.

I think I would prefer LR and PS on my 17" laptop.

How can I get credit removing them from the 15" laptop before I install on the 17"?

Also is there a way for me to see my install history so I can correct any mistakes before I do anything further?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom and Photoshop do you use?

Here you'll find additional informations:

https://prodesigntools.com/how-many-computers-can-you-install-adobe-cs5-on.html

For perpetual licences (Lightroom and Photoshop):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/how-many-computers-can-i-install-lightroom-6-on-wit...

CC subscription:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Classic 9.3 R6 and  Photoshop 21.1.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log into your Account on the main Adobe website, adobe.com "Manage your Account" Manage Plan and Deactivate ALL installes listed.

You will then need to Sign into the Creative Cloud Desktop app on the 2 computers you wish to use PS and LR on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

let me look for that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry it is "View Plan Details". Then down at the bottom of that page is the list of activated computers.

2020-04-19 08_02_48-Adobe Account.png2020-04-19 08_03_46-Adobe Account.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines