• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to resolve double charges via www.orderfind.com when Adobe.com cannot trace my credit card?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My credit card with the last four digits XXXX is charged every month for my Creative Cloud Services via orderfind.com. This is what is shown on my card statement:

DRI*ADOBE SALES ORDERFIND.COM IRL

When I log into [Link removed by Moderator] and enter my details, I see this:

order find.com screenorder find.com screen

However, when I log into my account at Adobe.com, this credit card XXXX that is visible at orderfind.com is not linked to my Adobe CC account. When I call Adobe, they cannot even find credit card XXXX in their system.

Nevertheless, they charge me every month!

Does anyone have a similar experience and a solution? Is this a scam or fraud?

Thanks a lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you DO HAVE an Adobe Photography subscription and that is listed on the Adobe website after you Log In using the Email Address and Password associated with that Adobe ID???

But you are being charged by this OrderFind place, company for a Second subscription to a Different Credit Card that you have?

Please Explain Completely if you Do or Don't have another subscription. And or if Adobe is already charging you for the subscription you did sign up for.

It is unclear what you have and what youi are being charged for.

Having said all that IF You do or don't have another subscription using some other CC number and now this new charge shows up on another, Different, CC number that you have then Someone, Some Place, has stolen that other CC number and used it to sign up for an Adobe Subscription.

In any event I am moving your thread to the Account Payment & Plan forum. 

And this.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of Luck.

But since you already contacted Adobe and they have no record of that CC number being used for YOU then more than likely it is time to contact your bank or CC company and file a dispute to the charges and get a New CC number for that card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines