• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upgrade from a single app membership to complete Creative Cloud

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can upgrade a single app Creative Cloud membership to complete Creative Cloud membership from 'My Account'

Please check this document for details: Manage your membership | Creative Cloud

Membership & account section

Change to an annual membership or a full Creative Cloud membership

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 147 Replies 147
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cogn8ive

I'm looking into this for you and will let you know when I have further information.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. Let me know when you have more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cogn8ive

It's not possible to switch from an Amazon subscription as you have been advised.  If you cancel your plan with Amazon we will still provide you with the promo offer.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Amazon and cancelled the plan and paid the early termination fee. I then contacted your customer care and tried to buy the new plan. However, the plan doesn't show up as cancelled and apparently I can't purchase CC until it is. I suspect that because the subscription is monthly, it won't show up as gone until September, and then the offer will have run out.

I literally can't order the product. This seems bizarre. I'm wondering if you can help at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cogn8ive

It is likely that the plan won't show as cancelled in our system until the end of the billing month.  However, we will still help you sign up for the offer after this date.  I've asked the support team to follow up with you.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2016 Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have individual subscriptions for Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver. I just upgraded my Premiere Pro App to the Annual Creative Cloud Membership which includes all apps. I figured since I upgraded to the Creative Cloud Membership that the other individual subscriptions would transfer or upgrade and no longer be charged a monthly fee since I just payed for the CC annual membership, but it is not showing that. What do I need to do in order to not have to pay a cancellation fee to each one or the continued monthly payment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2016 Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brigittep93381358

I see our support team have assisted with the cancellation of the other subscriptions.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello~

I have two single app 1 year prepaid, but I would like to change the PS one to photographer one (Lr + Ps). However I can't find any cancel button in my panel. How can I make this change? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mayc36776167

Please contact customer support for assistance - Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Is it possible to have both the Photography subscription + a single app subscription on one Adobe CC account? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AygoGummy

Yes, that fine - as long as the single app isn't part of the Photography plan.  For example, you could have the Photography plan + InDesign single app, but not Photography plan + Photoshop single app.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks Bev, that's helpful. Think I'd be looking to go with Illustrator + Photography plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Beverley,

I was paying for Photoshop and Premiere Pro monthly on a year subscription. The Creative Cloud Suite came up as a discount version so I purchased that, I assumed it would all roll over into one, it was hard to find info on any of that, but with everything being linked up via the cloud I thought this would happen.

But now I am getting charged for Premiere pro on its own, and the creative cloud suite every month. How do I sort this out pleeease?

Thanks.

Jake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jake

I'll sort this out for you.

I will cancel your Premiere Pro single app subscription and refund the Feb, Mar & Apr charges as you started your All Apps plan in Feb.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased a single app Premiere Pro one year pre paid and just cancelled my Creative Cloud membership Annual plan, monthly payment due to my card being declined.

My question is, why can't i buy another creative cloud membership? It says i still have the single app subscription going on (until July). All i need is to get the annual plan, monthly prepaid as soon as possible, i don't mind being charged twice for the Premiere CC. There's urgent work needed to be done.

So, can you help me get a new subscription for Creative Cloud membership Annual plan, monthly payment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fazli Taufek

Please contact our support team for assistance - contact support

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev, i have the monthly creative cloud for photographers and i also have a single app (AI) also on a monthly plan. Now i just witched that single app plan to a monthly creative plan. I am left with my old Creative Plan Photo and my new Creative Plan. I would like to cancel the Creative plan Photo ( cause redundancy) but there is a cancelation fee. I find it weird since i am kind of upgrading. How can i avoid this fee ?

thanks

Fred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fred

I've cancelled the CC Photography plan without fee.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just started a new job. I manage a team and the 3 of us each have 3 applications (illustrator cc, photoshop cc and indesign cc). We now need to do more video editing work so I asked our IT department to add in Premiere and AfterEffects because it should be part of the Suite. They told me that their supplier said there was no way to change the subscription to Creative Suite before the end of April and if we wanted it, we'd have to pay for the entire Suite. I find this very strange because we already pay more than the entire suite because we pay for 3 applications..

Is this accurate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is anybody moderating this thread or should I create a new thread?

Let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kilomo42

It sounds like you have a CC for teams subscription so would need to take advice from the reseller.

See also - Manage your teams membership - Section 'Purchase additional licenses'.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

I am currently using Indesign on my laptop.  If I want to be able to use it on my desktop also how do I go about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

petrolombard  wrote

I am currently using Indesign on my laptop.  If I want to be able to use it on my desktop also how do I go about?

You can use InDesign on two devices. Just install it and log in with your Adobe ID.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines