I am trying to cancel my creative cloud membership along with my students, please help! It just automatically renewed and I did not want it to.

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to cancel my creative cloud membership along with my students, please help! It just automatically renewed and I did not want it to. When I go online to cancel and it tells me my communication options, forum is the only one available.

TOPICS
Account management, Creative Cloud

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015
This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click belowChat/Phone: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIMECancel https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cancel-membership.html-or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ZNA_account-payment-orders_stillNeedHelp-or by telephone http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/phone-support-orders.htmlIf the above doesn't work, you will need to contact ChatBe sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the lin...

translate

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still trying to cancel my account and there's no way to do it!!! it's a shame Acrobat needs to do this with their costumers!!! Chat doesnt work, you cannot find any phone number, "manage account" doesnt give me the option to cancel... that's a shame!!!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I cancel my plan? Please help me.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a chat room with technical support, and my plan was canceled.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to access chat support. But everytime I click on the chat box, the page automatically scrolls to the top. Anyone have similar experience? Please help me to cancel my membership.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try a different browser.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I just resolved it. Seems there is some issue using the mobile browser (safari and chrome). Worked with desktop browser.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

delete my profile because i do not like this program ....

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Добрый день.

Не могу отменить подписку!

В разделе "сведение о плане" отсутствует функция отменить план !

Перейдя по указанной ссылке невозможно самостоятельно отменить подписку. В связи с тем, что я проживаю в России, отменить подписку можно только через службу поддержки. КАК МНЕ СВЯЗАТЬСЯ СО СЛУЖБОЙ ПОДДЕРЖКИ НА РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ? Или хотя бы на английском, но в письменном виде?

Прошу Вас отменить подписку

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're cancelling an annual plan early, there's a penalty.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Как удалить учётную запись, зарегистрировалась случайно, я в этом ничего не понимаю

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go to https://www.adobe.com/privacy.html, click contact us and request your adobe id be deleted.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many months are left on my contract?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

https://account.adobe.com/plan will tell you ...

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account, https://accounts.adobe.com

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me cancel my plan my account e-mail is REMOVED

[personal information removed for your protection]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harald,

If you can't cancel your plan in your account, then you have to contact supprt:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

I would also suggest to remove your email address from your post: this is a public forum, so anybody can (mis)use your email.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haren, Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines