• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to proccess my payment using Credit Card but it doesn't work

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using my Boss's CC and he gave me approval to use his CC. By the way I am from PH and my boss is from Australia. I did the payment weeks ago and it was successful. However, two weeks later, it says that the payment had actually failed and there were issues with the creditcard details. 

I double-checked everything and the details were perfect. I suspected it was because of my present location. My boss (whos in Australia), doesn't like to do the processing in adobe because, according to him, it was not user friendly and he could easily get lost. And he gets frustrated really quickly especially when entering the details.

Any admin can help me or guide me to reach "real contact support"?

Please I am begging you.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.The credit card indeed m

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes more than likely your Location and the registered location of the card do not Match.

Use your own Card and Bill your Boss for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines