• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought Lightroom- not working on iPad

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the Lightroom program, I have it on my MacBook however, I now got a iPad Pro and trying to now use Lightroom on my iPad. Keeps saying I need to buy a subscription or my trail has ended however, I already own the program. How do I fix this problem?! I spent over $250 at staples buying this program- I will not be spending now another $7 a month for something I already own... Help?! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What subscription did you buy for $250? Was it sold as the iPad subscription? For that price it must be an annual subscription, but to what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the Lightroom program, I have it on my MacBook however, I now got a iPad Pro and trying to now use Lightroom on my iPad. Keeps saying I need to buy a subscription however, I already own the program. How do I fix this problem?! I spent over $250 at staples buying this program- I will not be spending now another $7 a month for something I already own... Help?! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merging this with the other thread.

Please do not post multiple threads on the same topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying Staples sold a permanent license to Lightroom for $250? I didn't think any such thing still existed, but who knows with Adobe... but anyway, permanent licenses don't include any extras. You get exactly what it says on the box and no more. 

On the other hand if you paid for a subscription, please let us know the exact name of the plan so we can look at what it gives you. There are many similarly named plans so details matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products to see what you have

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines