Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't buy any Adobe product

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I wanted to buy Adobe Photoshop. But I can't submit the country and postal code. Because there's no option as Georgia.

I really don't want to get any Adobe products illigaly, so I'm just asking: Can I do something about it? And why is this a 

problem in 2019?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Hi Oto,

I see Georgia in the list. Go to https://www.adobe.com/partners/partnerfinders.html and click this link:

Authorized Platinum, Gold and Certified Resellers >  Adobe authorized resellers are focused on reselling and supporting Adobe digital media products and solutions

Type “Georgia” for the country, then click the blue Find button to display the resellers who can sell in Georgia.

~ Jane

06088BDB-D24A-48F2-B2ED-96C1E5F3A887.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oto,

I see Georgia in the list. Go to https://www.adobe.com/partners/partnerfinders.html and click this link:

Authorized Platinum, Gold and Certified Resellers >  Adobe authorized resellers are focused on reselling and supporting Adobe digital media products and solutions

Type “Georgia” for the country, then click the blue Find button to display the resellers who can sell in Georgia.

~ Jane

06088BDB-D24A-48F2-B2ED-96C1E5F3A887.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Piggybacking on what has already been said by jane-e...

You might also get in touch with Adobe Customer Service 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines