Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't reach support - Account Disabled

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a new user less than 48 hours after purchase I'm locked out and can't seem to reach support.  When I tried to open an image today it said it was sending me a verification code to my email but I never received it.  Yes, I checked my spam/junk.

After 2 attempts of resending it says "For security reasons, your access is temporarily disabled.  for more details contact Adobe Customer Support."

I click this link and it does 1 of 2 things

1) Puts me back in the cycle saying it's sending me a code so that I can login and I guess THEN contact support

or

2) Takes me to this link

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Where no matter what links I select it just takes me back to this link.  I don't see a FORM or a chat box to get help.  Nothing on this page is pointing me to being able to contact support it's only giving me answers to questions I don't have.  I really need to get some work done and don't understand why I can't seem to find a way to get support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Hello, maybe this page could be a good starting point: https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, maybe this page could be a good starting point: https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you everyone for your response.  I'm new to Adobe and so it doesn't compute to me that after purchase - now I can't receive emails from the company to provide my validation code.

RESOLVED: Typo in my email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hah! that's why I could not do it myself, you are fast, Ged, I thougth it was a forum hickkup...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines