• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't use any of the apps

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got one year of the Adobe Creative Cloud and I can't use the apps it just says "Start Trial". I used the student plan so the only thing I can really think of is that it won't work because I'm on summer break right now, but that wouldn't make any sense because it wouldn't be a YEAR it would be about 10 months. I have tried to contact the people at Adobe but can't find any email or number, there's only the extremely unhelpful "Help Center". When I tried to contact someone for help all it said was 'Contact your administrator for help". Also, when I went to my account it says "Your administrator hasn’t assigned any apps or services to your account. Contact your administrator to request access." Well, I don't have an administrator so what do I do?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will have to contact your school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines