• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't use my purchased subscription, now I can only use free trail. how can I fix that?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can take up to one hour for your purchase to process. Until then, the apps will continue to show the options for a free membership.

If an hour has passed and you still are in trial mode, then please try these steps:
» https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Logging out of the 'Creative Cloud desktop app' and back in again may help already 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to Maurice's suggestion, please make sure to login with the e-mail address associated with your membership, Casvdbosch.  There is no membership associated with the e-mail address you used to post in this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines