• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I canceled my subscription on March 22, 2020

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greeting to all, this issue is really not for the community, but all earlier attempts to reach customer service has failed.  Today, I requested a callback due to a 2 hours wait.  This is my concern.  On March 22, I received an email stating that my "Payment failed."  I replied instructing to cancel my prescription.

NOTE, we are living in uncertain times, my money is funny and spending nearly $200.00 on a yearly subscription at this time is not prudent.

To my surprise, this morning as I prepared my budget for grocery shopping and checked my account I see that I am nearly $200 short.  Upon further investigation, I learned that $191.12 is pending for payment on the subscription I canceled via email on March 22, 2020.

Now, truthfully speaking, I began to get annoyed.  I now must redirect my attention from going from my plans to prepare for my grocery shopping errand to handle this matter.  

I search for the email received and sent to Adobe on the 22nd of March.  That search uncovered yet another hiccup.  This time it is a postmaster@adobe.onmicrosoft.com informing me that my delivery has failed.  The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.  This is the message I saw today.  Are you kidding me!

I will stop here and ask that a representative reach out to me in order that we may straighten out this matter.

Respectfully,

Ms. Angela

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not contact you

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click here for more information https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem!!!!!

Raimund Mandl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines