Highlighted

i cant update my creative cloud, it says error 191. SO I WANT TO CANCEL MY PLAN

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and when I open acrobat it says I didn't buy it and if i want to start free trial but I paid adobe creative on this account.

this is a school account and I want to know what plan I am now enrolled in, it keep deduct money from my account every month

so you need to solve this problem or I will use different pdf editor.....please cancel my subscription then

Topics

Account management, Billing, Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud, File sync, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i cant update my creative cloud, it says error 191. SO I WANT TO CANCEL MY PLAN

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and when I open acrobat it says I didn't buy it and if i want to start free trial but I paid adobe creative on this account.

this is a school account and I want to know what plan I am now enrolled in, it keep deduct money from my account every month

so you need to solve this problem or I will use different pdf editor.....please cancel my subscription then

Topics

Account management, Billing, Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud, File sync, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines