• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I continued to get charged

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About four months ago I attempted to cancel my account but I kept getting charged. I asked for a refund and instead Adobe gave me a couple of free months. Now that those free months are finished, I was charged again under the impression I would not be charged again. I attempted to cancel my account again and would like to be refunded for those extra months because I didn't realize I would continue to be charged. I'm still unsure if my subscription is properly canceled. I'm a student and would like to use Adobe Creative Cloud again but I would like to end this madness of being charged unexpectedly. I'm really confused as to who to contact for this problem and for a refund, so I think the best way to reach out to someone about my issue is through the forums.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines